Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Coming back to Center



From Greg and Ann's I traveled back to Atlanta. A bed at the newly established Ried/Barnhart residence awaited me. When I arrived, Steph and I had a nice visit out on their back deck, the first and last time we would find an opportunity to do so. That was a treat.

That evening for dinner, we three, Michael, Steph and me, went to Figo's Italian restaurant in Decatur. Tasty and fun, although perhaps to much heavy conversation at dinner, though Steph seemed to take it in stride.


Doggies Sarah and Molly and two kitties.


Suzanne and me after breakie at the Biscuit.

During my time with Stephanie and Michael, I had the good fortune of seeing some other old friends. Suzanne (the originator of this blog) and I were able to meet up one morning for breakfast and even get to shop around the Candler Park area. "Trust", Suzanne! And a special friend, Jean Harsch, made herself available the afternoon before the big RFD gathering. Special.



Speaking of RFD... here are some shots of the evening. Lots of kids as well as adults - the kids are bigger than ever, with personalities and everything. It was amazing.



Party time with the RFD!

Thanks, Michael and Steph, for being the hosties with the mosties! See you again next round.

2 comments:

  1. So weird to see our house on your blog! The pups and kitties say hi! I didn't realize when I saw Suzanne that day that she was the same one who got all this started. Thanks so much to her for helping us keep updated on you during what was such a huge time of uncertainty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these pix of our get together! We miss you bunches, treasure the time we do get to see and spend with you :)

    ReplyDelete